Mining Triangle of Northeast Nicaragua

Stable government, with a political environment favorable to mining

Borosi District has Produced over 7.9M oz’s of gold

Calibre and its partners control over 876 km2 of underexplored project area in the region


Experienced, Successful

Calibre Mining Proven management with decades of mining and public company experience

Featherstone Capital, Doug Forster and Blayne Johnson have a strong history of success. Having created billions of dollars in shareholder value

B2Gold who is Nicaragua’s largest gold producer with two mines and a strong portfolio of development assets is Calibre’s largest shareholder at 12% and the Company’s second largest shareholder is mining entrepreneur Lukas Lundin with 9%, Centerra Gold with 4.5% and management holding 11%.

IAMGOLD Corporation has earned a 51.0% interest in the eastern Borosi Project, Northeast Nicaragua and can now earn an additional 19.0% for a total of 70.0% interest by spending $5 million in the Eastern Borosi Project consisting of 176 km2 within the Borosi Concessions,

Santa Rita Mining has received environmental permit approvals to construct a facility to process the Santa Rita stockpile resources. Planning and continued engineering work is underway.


Partnered with IAMGGOLD - 2018 Drilling Expands two Gold-Silver Discoveries intersecting 7.45 metres grading 9.73 g/t AuEq and 4.10 metres grading 10.52 AuEq on the Eastern Borosi Project, Northeast Nicaragua

Santa Maria Gold-Silver-Copper Discovery Drill holes: 4.95 m grading 1.51 g/t Au, 24.7 g/t Ag and 1.72% Cu, 5.85 m grading 7.50 AuEq g/t (2.02 g/t Au, 58.6 Ag, 3.46 % Cu)

100% owned Primavera Gold-Copper Project; Porphyry gold/copper discovery - Discovery drill hole PR-11-02: 261.7 m grading 0.78 g/t Au, 0.30% Cu

100% owned Minnesota Gold Project; Intrusive Hosted Gold discovery - Discovery Trench: 109.6 m grading 1.58 g/t Au Partnered with IAMGOLD - Eastern Borosi Gold-Silver Project; Low Sulphidation Gold-Silver discoveries - Discovery Drill Holes: Guapinol; 6.03 m grading 14.39 g/t Au and 14.5 g/t Ag and , Blag; 2.60 m grading 9.01 g/t Au and 949.1 g/t Ag and , La Sorpresa; 4.10 m grading 8.93 g/t Au and 57.4 g/t Ag

Northern Siuna Project; Structurally controlled Skarn Gold discovery – Montes de Oro Discovery Trench: 52.3 m grading 7.07 g/t Au and 1.23 % Zn

La Luz Project; Cerro Aeropuerto Deposit with 2016 drill hole intersecting 53.7 m grading 10.47 g/t Au

© 2019 Calibre Mining Corp.
All rights reserved.